Where is the luck come from??


Peace upon to all of my visitors in “this is my world”. In the name of Allah most gracious and most merciful, I want to say congratulation to myself because dare to face the d to write this new post in English language once again. All praise is due to Allah. Though I know that my English is very poor, but it does not matter to me because I am always bear in my mind that nothing is impossible in my life, but it is possible I have nothing if I am always say impossible. Moreover, practice makes perfect. I have to try over and over again Barrack Obama once said “some of successful people in the world are the one who have the most failure”, I was really inspired by this motivational quotes. Credit goes to the president of America.

Actually for this new post, I would like to talk about the simple word but it is very meaningful. The word is familiar to us, we always talk about it, we need it, we seek it, and it is important to us in our life. What is it actually?? the answer is LUCK. Yeah the word is luck. Now I want to indentify the meaning of luck. According to Oxford advance learner’s dictionary 7th edition, page 881, luck is good things that happen to you by chance. But at this moment I don’t want to say that luck is a matter of chance. I want to say that luck is not a matter of chance. Lucky me.

Thomas Jefferson once said “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it,” yeah I strongly believe on Thomas Jefferson, the harder you work, the more you get of it. I am always asking myself am I lucky for this time because I am still able pursuing my study at higher education. But at this moment I would like to say that I was not lucky at all because I believe that luck is not a matter of chance., it is a matter of being open to new experience, perseverance, hard work, and positive thinking,

Experts had made their research about characteristics of lucky people. Based on their research have shown that lucky people tend to be far more open to new experiences. Those who are always had a bad luck are creatures of habit, never varying from one day to the next. The experts suggest that if you are want to be lucky, you have to add some variety to your life. For instance, go to new places, meet new people, and increase the possibility of those chance opportunities the lucky people always seem to run into.

However, luck is not just trying new thing. The most important you have to know that luck is also about hard work, even when it is, well, “hard”. A 1999 study suggested that what lucky people tend to do. The study have revealed that lucky people are the ones who continue to try over and over again to succeed, even they are faced with difficult obstacles. Study instigator Richard Wiseman said that people have to persevere, they have got to stick at it. Normally, people give up too soon without take any alternative to solve the problem. The ones who achieve their goals are the ones who understood that they can’t let the failure define them, but they have to failure teach them and they have to let the failures show them to do differentially at the next time. Besides that, they will find another route when they are lost the direction. They are versatile, they are flexible, and they have got new ways to seeking solutions for any problems. Accepting responsibility for who you are and being the person who drives the bus, not the person is being driven are the ones who tend to be luckier. Take a lead never follows is the best describe to lucky people.

In short, Everyone in this world want good luck, so if me and you want that, we have to work through the times of bad luck to get there. We make our own luck in this temporary life, and the great thing about it is that everyone can do it
wallahua'lam

Comments