What even worse that we Dont remember what we were FIGHTING

I remember all my life,
Raining down as cold as ice,
A shadow of a man,
A face through a window,
Crying in the night ,
The night goes into ,

Morning, just another day,
Happy people pass my way,
Looking in their eyes,
I see a memory,
I never realized,
How happy you made me oh ??????

Well you came and you gave without taking
But I sent you away, oh ??????
Well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you today, oh ??????

I'm standing on the edge of time,
I Walked away when love was mine,
Caught up in a world of uphill climbing,
The tears are in my mind,
And nothing is rhyming, oh ??????

Yesterday's a dream I face the morning
Crying on the breeze
The pain is calling, oh ??????

You came and you gave without taking
But I sent you away, oh ??????
You kissed me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you... forever..I LOVE U ??????
D_Y_N_.....

Comments